Thursday, January 21, 2010

An honor I am due, assuredly

Oh, my! Good frogs-a-goshen!!!!!!

I am being honored and I have to tell somebody, so listen up.

I received an official email that was official. It said so in the Subject Line: Official Notification. It said so in the text header: You are officially being considered …

I knew I was special. My mama told me so and so did at least one girlfriend back in college. I believe it was the blind one who was tired of living under her parent’s trailer. I believed both of them … then and now.

The honor was thusly written:

It is my honor to inform you that as of January 20, 2010 you are being considered for inclusion in our forethcoming (sic) edition of the 2010 directory representing the WHO'S WHO of Worldclass (sic) Professionals.

Our alliance is recognized by talented individuals who hold knowledge and experience in a particular industry, demonstrate a commitment to excellence, and seek career advancement or enhancement.

On behalf of the CEO and our esteemed staff, we wish you continued success.

Your profile:
 
http://www.George.Smith.cbnworldwide.com 



Sincerely, 
C.G. Meyers

Vice President, Research Division 
Continental Broadcasting Network

Who's Who Worldclass Alliance

23 Briaroot Dr

Smithtown NY 11787

This has got to be the real magilla! I know official when I see it and this is official, because it’s signed by Mr. Meyers, a VICE PRESIDENT!

I jumped to the website address to check on me, and got a “server not responding.” It had to be an error. It was! The next 27 times I went to the site I was rewarded with a white screen with a big, black border around it. Knowing a thing or three about the sideloading or uplifting or whatever of computers and SiburrSpace, I waited. Went to lunch and came back and waited some more.

Nothing popped up but I’m there it’s a server problem somewhere, what those are and whatever problems they cause.

A Worldclass Professional. Me?

Who would ever have thunk it?

No comments:

Post a Comment